Keep up with Goose Island's latest trends!

Friday 10 August 2012

Our ever popular shrug

Hello

Another beautiful day in Swansea and today at Goose Island we have had training on photoshop - it seemed to be really easy until I tried to do some editing on my own OMG!  Its not as easy as I thought!   Hopefully soon you will be seeing some wonderful images with text superimposed etc. well we'll give it a try - I was hoping to post an example here but I think that will have to wait until I'm more proficient ha ha!

Next week our sales team are all 'out on the road' visiting our customers with our new collection of ladies dresses, tops, skirts and tunics.  We will also be showing Goose Island scarves and jewellery.
And of course not forgetting our ever popular shrug that we have available in over 30 colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment